Should I remove my breast tumor if it will it disfigure my breast?

Generally yes. There are many considerations when answering this question. If the cancer is confined to the breast without having spread to any distant organs, then surgery is an important part of the cancer therapy, even if it disfigures the breast. Ask to talk to a plastic surgeon to see what breast reconstruction may be an option for you.
Second opinion. There are many options availabe for removing tumors and preventing disfiguring the breast. If this is a cancer, then you may consider chemotherapy or hormonal therapy before surgery to shrink the tumor. If this is a benign tumor then an "oncoplastic" procedure can be performed. Usually a breast surgeon and plastic surgeon will work together to get the tumor out and leave you with good cosmesis.