What do you suggest if my ligament of right leg was torn so I did the surgery past 6 months but now while climbing the ladder my knee hurt why it hurt?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: See your doctor

You could have a host of issues that could cause your knee pain, could be bursitis, tendonitis, arthritis, ligament issues, meniscal injury, sciatica etc.
So you may want to see an orthopedic pain specialist that can tell you what is going and help you with the latest treatments or exercise therapies available. You may want to consider Regenexx Stem Cell therapy as an option instead of surgery.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Vikram Patel