Dry eyes, contacts, and "refresh dry eye therapy"?

Dry eye. Your description sounds like dry eye. Initial treatment is frequent artificial tears during the day, ointment at night, warm compresses a few times a day, and omega-3 fatty acid supplements. If persistent contact lens intolerance persists, i will typically place bilateral lower lid plus and/or start restasis. If no improvement, you should see an eye doctor for further evaluation.
Helps moisturize. Refresh brand preservative free eye drops are one of many preservative free drops that you can put on top of the cls to treat dry eye. A thorough evaluation of dry eye issues, checking for meibomian dysfunction and other health issues contributing to dry eye and contact lens intolerance with your eye md would help to see if any other treatments are indicated.