What to do about infertility, miscarriage, bankruptcy, career I studied so hard for almost made me breakdown so I had tothat selfish?

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Long list

With your long list of problems I would strongly recommend that you see a Psychologist.
That you are short of money may be a problem but most communities will have someone like that who will evaluate your problem and help you move forward. You may well be advised to see a doctor as well after your visit to the Psychologist. Things won't get better overnight but they should over time with help.

In brief: Long list

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham