What do you suggest if my grandad has been diagnosed with myeloma cancer. He first visited a gp surgery then he was referred to the hospital to see someone (who?

Medical Oncologist. He would need to see a medical oncologist or hematologist-oncologist, a doctor who specializes in the treatment of blood cancers. Surgery is not used in the treatment of myeloma.