What to do if I am not sure if I have a yeast infection but I don't wanna go to the doctor because I don't want my mom to think wrong. so what can I use for it?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Responsibility

You should have a 'talk' with your mom since you could have a real problem. You seem to be afraid of doing this, but I want to encourage you it is the right thing to do.
You need to seek medical attention because this could get worse -ignoring it, or not treating it correctly could have consequences. Open discussions are very important. U might be surprised she will appreciate your talking to her.

In brief: Responsibility

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. Shontae Buffington