How can I know if Buspar (buspirone) is proper working? feeling?

Dr. Amanda Itzkoff

In brief: Is my buspar (buspirone) working

Buspar, (buspirone) which is typically rx'ed to treat anxiety, is determined to be effective based on improvement in symptoms.
Work with ur doc to devise a plan to identify key anxiety symptoms, & a plan 2 measure & track these. Work closely w/ ur doc, sharing your subjective experience of anxiety, & elicit his/her impression of ur symptoms as you decide together how to move forward. Good luck!

Dr. Margret Rose Dellosso
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Reduced anxiety

You know Buspar (buspirone) is working if it decreases your symptoms of anxiety.
In anxiety cases, it reduces nervousness, and fidgeting. It can increase your ability to focus, complete tasks, have more energy and positive thinking( I.e. Decrease worrying). It can also decrease the probability of panic attacks & insomnia. Ask others if they notice changes. Take as prescribed. Go 2 Dr 4 follow up Good Luck!

In brief: Reduced anxiety

Dr. Grant Brenner

In brief: Less anxiety

If Buspar (buspirone) were working, symptoms of anxiety would be decreased.
Other people might notice it before you do. Has anyone mentioned you seem better, more relaxed, etc.? If it is not working, you won't feel better. It can take several weeks for a given dose to take effect, and sometimes higher doses are required. This should be monitored by a clinician.

In brief: Less anxiety