For pure aesthetics, how much should I spend of my discretionary income?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: What you can afford
This is a great question but with no answer. This comes down to what you can afford.
If you need help to set a budget there are a variety of resources but aesthetics are hardly an essential item unless your career depends on it and what takes priority in your life. Excellent skin care can be accomplished with relatively modest means.

In brief: What you can afford
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Robert Brueck
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Money for aesthetics
You should set up a budghet, decide what bothers you the most, then get a consult to see if the work can be done within your budget.
www.beautybybrueck.com.

In brief: Money for aesthetics
www.beautybybrueck.com.
Dr. Robert Brueck
Dr. Robert Brueck