I have scabies and I need help?

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology
In brief: First, make sure...
...That you do have scabies.
There are many itchy rashes that can be mistaken for scabies, even by doctors. A dermatologist will be able to give you a proper diagnosis and appropriate treatment. If it is scabies, make sure everyone in your household is treated at the same time, whether they are itching or not.

In brief: First, make sure...
...That you do have scabies.
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern
In brief: Scabies requires
Effort to get rid of.
All household members need treatment. Ivermectin is an effective med. Meds prescribed by your health care provider are usually needed to treat scabies. Creams include: Permethrin 5%, benzyl benzoate, sulfur in petrolatum, ; crotamiton. Clean (ie. Hot water in machine) clothes, bedding ; towels you’ve touched. Place things like pillows that can’t go in the wash in a big >.

In brief: Scabies requires
Effort to get rid of.