Is it safe to take garcinia cambogia with adipex?

Dr. Robert Rahimi
Internal Medicine - Hepatology

In brief: Don't use them

Garcinia cambogia is in most weight loss supplements, and can cause liver failure.
It was also used in Hydroxycut which was taken off the market as people died from using it. I see a handful of patients per month with abnormal liver tests after using this medicine. I would NOT recommend it. There is no "magic pill" for weight loss. Diet and exercise remain the #1 way to lose weight and keep it off

In brief: Don't use them

Dr. Robert Rahimi
Dr. Robert Rahimi
Dr. Philip Miller
It seems that this same question has been asked and resubmitted multiple times: patient is obviously shopping for an answer
Dr. Steven Seres