What to do if I am fat. if I also walk/ride bike & eat lean cuisines with these pills will lose weight quickly?

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: To Lose Weight

I commend you for your actions of walk/ride bike & eat lean cuisines Respect yourself.
Do not say-I am Fat SAY-I WANT TO BE FIT Do Stair climbing, Hike on a hill, Resistance training program in a Gym Running, Aerobic dancing, Swimming See Nutritionist for 1500 calorie/day diet, gradually decrease It is not WHAT you eat, IT IS WHAT is eating you See a Psychiatrist for coping with stressors,

In brief: To Lose Weight

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Vicken Poochikian