Hi, i'm 38 yrs old and I want to get pregnant soon can I take fertility dugs?What kinds of fertility drugs I should take?Please help

Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine

There are many options, but first you would need an evaluation.
It is important to understand the whole process and what may benefit you. Fertility drugs do good things but also have risks such as multiple pregnancy so it is not just about being treated, but having and understanding the plan to help you.

Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Marc Hirsch

In brief: Gynecologist

You want to get in touch with an obstetrician/gynecologist who specializes in infertility.
You may or may not be a candidate for such drugs. You want to play the odds for having a safe pregnancy and a healthy baby.

In brief: Gynecologist

Dr. Marc Hirsch
Dr. Marc Hirsch
Dr. Jane Van Dis