What do you suggest if my nephew was born yesterday with this birth defect I know the basics but has anyone else had a baby born with this?

In brief: ?

What birth defect? You didn't say in your question.

In brief: ?

Dr. Elizabeth Wallen
Dr. Elizabeth Wallen

In brief: Poor question

To best use the public Healthtap site,you submit background info and ask a related question.
You have not provided the diagnosis, which would be the proper background info.Without it we cannnot make any recomendation.If you submitted a previous question or uploaded any details, that information is not available for us to see.Each of your questions must stand alone as a complete item.

In brief: Poor question

Dr. Adam Levy