My pregnacy tests all come up negitve I have not missed a period but I have morning sickness pain under my ribs and im starting to get a shape?

Pregancy w neg test. The two possibilities that come to mind are (1) the very unusal situation in which multiple pregnancy tests are negative (a doctor reported a famous case of this about 15 years ago in the new england journal of medicine); just to rule out this very rare situation i would obtain an ultrasound exam of your uterus/pelvis. The other possibility is the psychological condition of "false pregnancy".