When I sneeze the very bottom of my belly hurts why is that? It is a very sharp pain on both sides down by my ovules.

In brief: Spasms or hernia

Do you have a bulge in your belly? If so, you may have a hernia, a hole in the tight muscles that hold all the guts in.
Hernias show up as a bulge that goes away when you lie down, and protrudes with standing, coughing, laughing, sneezing, or straining. Depending on what part of the guts are in the hernia, you could have pain in the pelvis. Muscle spasms could also cause the same pain.

In brief: Spasms or hernia

Dr. Crystal Twynham
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery