I've had a 102-103 degree fever for 3 days can I go to the er? I can't take it anymore.

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: E.R. or Urgent Care
A fever can be a sign of an infection and often is associated with other symptoms.
If these other symptoms are severe, then going to the er is a good idea. If, however, the other symptoms are not life threatening or serious, it maybe more prudent to go to your doctor, or local urgent care center.

In brief: E.R. or Urgent Care
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: Sure
The only information you provide is a 102-103 degree fever for 3 days, which could be due to many different causes.
You could be feeling so bad because of dehydration, etc. You certainly need to be evaluated to find out what's going on.

In brief: Sure
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine