How do I treat new onset (3 mo ago) senorrheic dermatitis? Itchy redness nasal labial folds and under my nose

Sebbrrheic dermatiti. You use combination of anti fungal shampoos like Nizoral (ketoconazole) or head and shoulder or selsun sulphide, and non flurinated steroid cream like memetasone(elocon), temovate oe Lidex cream locally.And antifungal cream like ketocanazole. In your diet eliminate sugars and eat more vegetables.The shampoo is used on scalp.Once the rash is cleared you can cut down the use of steroid creams.You will need to see md.
Seb derm. Antifungal creams or shampoos (like nizoral, lamisil, (terbinafine) or selsun blue) can be helpful, as can lotions with tee tree oil, which has antifungal properties. For acute flares, a tiny dab of steroid cream can do the job, but prolonged use of steroid creams can damage the skin. If no improvement, see doc to check for (acne) rosacea, which can affect similar area & requires different treatment.