My son is 2yrs old with sensory processing disorder. We are in ot and st but his behavior is getting progressively worse, mostly anger. What can I do?

In brief: Neuro/psych assessmt
Have your son evaluated by either a behavioral pediatrician or pediatric psychiatrist/neurologist.
Sensory processing problems are common in many disorders including some neurological disorders, the autism spectrum disorders and other conditions. Maybe some parent/child training or therapy may be helpful. Good luck.

In brief: Neuro/psych assessmt
Dr. Bernadette Onuoha
Dr. Bernadette Onuoha
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral
In brief: SPD is actually
Not a medical diagnosis; it is used by ot's.
See aap.Org for the rationale for its not being considered a separate condition. Children manifest different symptoms of diagnosable neurodevelopmental disorders at different stages of development. Sometimes the answer's not clear till they are of school age. I agree, it's time for the recommended evaluations & management of the disruptive behaviors.

In brief: SPD is actually
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke