Hi, i'm having an iching issue on the top side of my foot at the end of workday after I take my socks off. It is usually gone by morning, any advice?

In brief: Control moisture

You may want to try a Hydrocortisone cream i would also use powder on your feet to control moisture.

In brief: Control moisture

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology

In brief: Allergic or irritant

Anything that itches usually itches worse in the evening - because during the day your mind is on more important matters, so you don't notice the itching until after work when you relax.
Top-of-foot rashes are usually an allergy or irritation from your shoes or some component of them (not athlete's foot). If 1% Hydrocortisone cream doesn't help, see a dermatologist for a precise diagnosis.

In brief: Allergic or irritant

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern