I have been experiencing discomfort after I urinate in the tip of my penis. the pain only lasts for a couple of seconds.?

Dr. Mike Siroky
Urology

In brief: Your question

Slight burning at the tip that only lasts a few seconds and not throughout urination is probably nothing to be concerned about.

In brief: Your question

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

Does it occur continually or just sporadically? If continually, you may have some irritation in prostate urethra, which could be further defined by analyzing the detailed Hx + physicals + tests as needed; it's not that difficult to do so.
If sporadically / very infrequently, that may be caused by passing tiny gravels, but it should be of no significant clinical importance. Of course, seek pro-eval

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. Steven Seres