Stupid question but my little cousin just gave me a flinstones vitamin with iron & without looking atit I thought it was candy so I ate it dangerous?

Dr. Andrea Brand

In brief: Vitamin ingestion OK

Unless you are allergic to the vitamins or iron, there should be no problem

In brief: Vitamin ingestion OK

Dr. Andrea Brand
Dr. Andrea Brand
Dr. Liesa Harte

In brief: Yes and no

How old is your cousin? Flintstones vitamins are classic for kids overdosing on them. You should be fine, but I don't like it that a child has open access to those and is handing them out.
Poison risk for cousin or someone else.

In brief: Yes and no

Poison risk for cousin or someone else.
Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. Caroline Capitano
Pain Management

In brief: Better safe

Taking a flintstones vitamin is safe, but in general you should not take something without looking at it.
So not a stupid question, a good chance to learn something without harm being done to you

In brief: Better safe

Dr. Caroline Capitano
Dr. Caroline Capitano
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine