Doctor after my period there is light yellow discharge, please I need your help I want to become a mother, now take pregnacare conception it is good?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Discharge
Does the discharge itch, burn, or have a bad smell? If so you should get checked with a doctor in-person.
Does it always come after your period and then go away? If so, it's unlikely you need to worry about it. If you are worried about help with becoming a mother, see a good obg or a fertility specialist, that's what we're here for!

In brief: Discharge
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Be seen
It is probably a normal physiologic discharge, but your doctor should be able to help you make sure it is normal.
In any event, start taking a multivitamin daily, and get a physical if you have not had one.

In brief: Be seen
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Adam Levy