Can eye twitching be related to Trigeminal Neuralgia? I have TN but I'm noticing more twitching than ever on one side of my face, not just pain.

In brief: Complex

You are young to have trigeminal neuralgia, but you describe "twitching" which could be myokymia.
If involves most of face, it would be facial myokymia, and you need imaging of your brainstem area. This is NOT a usual association unless you have an inflammatory brain disorder, or focal problems in base of brain. A neurological evaluation is needed.

In brief: Complex

Dr. Caroline Capitano
Pain Management

In brief: Twitching can be

due to pain. Trigeminal neuralgia produces severe multiple episodes of facial pain.
Often muscle twitching can be seen as a result of the pain, including the muscles of the eyelid. There are other causes of blepharospasm, but with TG most likely cause. If symptoms worsen or change see your doctor.

In brief: Twitching can be