Why do I get headaches alot?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Many reasons
Headaches can be caused by a number of possibilities.
These include hormonal fluctuations, dehydration, muscle tension, sinus/allergy issues, infections, migraines, tumors, and a number of other medical issues. Best to see your doctor to narrow the cause.

In brief: Many reasons
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
Other causes can be musculoskeletal alignments, TMJ/Bite issues, and food or environmental allergies.
In brief: Vague
Certainly need a lot more info.
Duration, intensity, location. Keep a pain diary if you can and document your headaches.

In brief: Vague
Certainly need a lot more info.
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: Headaches
Your headaches could be coming from tension, dehydration, lack of sleep/poor sleep, skipping meals, stress, teeth grinding, sleep apnea/snoring, or chronic sinus problems among other things.
See a doctor to get checked out so you can get som ehelp for your headaches.

In brief: Headaches
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management
In brief: Many causes
Stress, visual changes, food ingestion, exposure to pollutents all can cause headache.

In brief: Many causes
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
In brief: Love Diaries
Especially when I GET to read them. And that almost always seems to be the case with my headache patients since they're eager to get an assessment on how well they filled out their logs & what does it all mean? KUDOS to Dr. Minich for being one of the first PMD's I've seen on this network recommending patients use such a diary.
If you would like my clinic's version- I'm happy to send you one.

In brief: Love Diaries
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Diane Minich
In brief: See your doctor.
Keep a log for a few weeks of when you get the headaches, where they are in your head how severe, how long they last.
....... This will help your doctor.

In brief: See your doctor.
....... This will help your doctor.
Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice
In brief: Neck muscle spasm
Have observed that people with chronic neck muscle spasm complain of headaches.
So do women with large breasts. A unifying cause seems to be a chronically tilted head. Look in mirror to see if one shoulder lower. Do you pull bra strap up on one side? Is trapezius muscle (body builders call traps) on one side larger (pinch the edge), taut, & painful to palpation, i.e., beset with muscle spasm?

In brief: Neck muscle spasm
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Osman Farooq
Pediatrics - Neurology
In brief: Get checked out
A good start at finding potential headache triggers would be to maintain a diary.
Every time you have a headache write down what you were doing, the foods you ate that day, alcohol, smoking, caffeine, stress, how much sleep you had the night before, eye strain, etc. Try to find patterns in your headache so that you can learn what things to avoid. Get checked by your doctor.

In brief: Get checked out
Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Vikram Patel