2 1/2 yr old has a temp of 102.5 / complaining of ear pain. If infected this will be her 3rd in 2-3 months. Back to dr? Why aren't antibiotics working

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Back to MD good idea

Repetitive episodes of otitis media can produce significant long term damage to hearing.
There are ENT physicians who specialize in the management of children's ears and would suggest you find one in your area and have them evaluate and suggest.

In brief: Back to MD good idea

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Antibiotic abuse?

Repeated infections like that are common today.
It might surprise you to know that diet enters into the health problem. You need to see a physician or nutritionist who understands this. Stop all forms of sugar, milk and even milk related foods like cheese and find a good well rounded multivitamin. Give her only "god made" food and see my blog "oxygen the spark of life" that you can google.

In brief: Antibiotic abuse?

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Shontae Buffington