A few minutes into sex, the outside of my vagina starts to hurt so bad we bad we have to stop. I produce whiye milky liquid, no STD or uti.. Whats up?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Likely due to yeast
Yeast infections commonly are associated with vaginal soreness, whihish discharge and pain on intercourse.
Severe itching is usually present. There are many antiyeast preparations in any drug store. Good luck.

In brief: Likely due to yeast
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Pain during intercor
You should chech with your gynocologist to be examined and find the cause.
You may have a infected bartholin gland cyst.Bartholingland cysts are located in the skin under the labi, they are usually palpable and often get infected and are painful.It could be some other condition but milky white fluid suggest it related to bartholin gland.

In brief: Pain during intercor
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Marsha Davis