I have been diagnosed with Diverticulitis. How do I stop the diarrhea? Currently taking Cipro (ciprofloxacin) and Flagyl.

Be careful!!! Diarrhea usually IS NOT part of the symptom complex of diverticulitis. How was your case diagnosed? Did you have a CT scan. And even if you did colitis, which is just a general term for inflamed colon, can look like diverticulitis but it would more commonly cause diarrhea. If diarrhea started after taking antibiotics you could have C diff colitis which requires stool culture and can be serious.
Check with MD. While diverticulitis can cause diarrhea, I would be more concerned that the prolonged antibiotics that you have taken has led to a condition of antibiotic-associated colitis, or C. difficle colitis. This condition can be tested by bringing a stool specimen to the MD office and they will check for the toxin. If it is present, a different antibiotic is given. Please do this ASAP.