Can anybody explain more or less diabetic merciful food calendar from morning to dark?

Dr. Paul Cohen

In brief: Strict

Basically this is a "soft" (but strict) diet that a diabetic patient can follow that will still aim to avoid foods that are 'bad' for him/her; but not too brutally restrictive.
My advice is to be as strict as you can be; lose as much weight as you can if it applies; start to exercise because the stricter you control your diabetes now...The longer you will be without complications!

In brief: Strict

Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. David Geffner
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

The lenient or merciful food "calendar" is a diary to help people to eventually learn carbohydrate counting.
It is used by some .Dieticians.

It is used by some .Dieticians.
Dr. David Geffner
Dr. David Geffner