My BP when I stand up is 120with80 and after I kept a heart rate monitoring for 48hours no tachycardia was found, I still feel dizzy standing up, pots?

Clarify. IS 80 the "diastolic" (bottom) blood pressure number, or the pulse. A BP of 120/80 is considered normal. Tachycardia is defined as a heart rate over 100 b.p.m. Interestingly, it would be unusual for your heart rate to remain below 100 bpm for two days. Could they have been referring to supraventricular tachycardia? Would see electrophysiologist specializing in POTS for more help.