Doc add me Risperdal 0.5 to Zoloft (sertraline) it works good no side effects I feel fine No weight gain. Can bi used for life and there Is any health problems with?

Risperdal added to . Sertraline (Zoloft) can be a strategy used to treat depression or other illness. I'm glad to hear it's working so well! Low dose risperdal, (an atypical antipsychotic) can have side effects, which ur doc shu be monitoring 4. Some SEs include risk 4 diabetes, EPS, & QT changes. These should be weighed against the benefits of the med w ur doc. Length of tx shu also b determined w ur doc. Stay well!
Possible. Risperidone is an atypical antipsychotic that is approved for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. It is often used as an "add-on" for major depressive disorder. Long term problems include weight gain, increased cholesterol (even without weight gain), increased glucose and increased risk of diabetes. Cholesterol and glucose need to be monitored. Some patients have problems, some do not. Best.