I have high liver enzymes, eye pain, double/blurry vision, a bulky vein on the right side of my head, temples hurt. Doc says its stress, I don't. Help?

Dr. Liesa Harte

In brief: High Anxiety

If you feel strongly that you have something going on that your doctor is not addressing, then I recommend you get a second opinion.
Depending on how high your liver enzymes are, you should consider seeing a hepatologist. The bulky "vein" on your temple in a worst case scenario could be your temporal artery. There is a condition temporal arteritis, which is very serious. Ask Dr. about that.

In brief: High Anxiety

Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. Liesa Harte

In brief: Stress can

make anything worse indeed; however, if you disagree with your doctor, there is no harm in seeking another opinion.

In brief: Stress can

Dr. Matthew Kozminski
Dr. Matthew Kozminski