Numbness left hand middle to pinky. Bone spurs in neck and ddd in lower back.

Dr. John Barbuto
Neurology

In brief: Unclear

Numbness in hand from middle to pinky suggests ulnar nerve impingement.
If bone spurs were related pattern would usually be different from this. However, a C8 root syndrome might produce this pattern. Try to draw a line around the area of numbness (including all parts that are numb - hand and arm). Show to doctor. EMG/NCV study could be helpful.

In brief: Unclear

Dr. John Barbuto
Dr. John Barbuto
Dr. John Barbuto
You are getting a variety of different answers regarding which nerves might be involved. Suggest you look at the following article or look up cervical radiculopathy and ulnar neuropathy as separate discussions. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3192889/
Dr. Melanie Mintzer

In brief: Nerve compression

Sounds like you might have C6-7 nerve root compression coming out between the 6th and 7th vertebrae of your neck.
which causes numbness in the fingers of the hand. Sometimes physical therapy or massage therapy can release muscles that are causing the nerve compression around the bone spurs. I would see a physical therapist or physician to diagnose this problem

In brief: Nerve compression

Dr. Melanie Mintzer
Dr. Melanie Mintzer
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Neuritis

sounds like cervical neuropathy with ulnar nerve involvement- consult both an orthopedic surgein and a neurologist

In brief: Neuritis

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Leila Hashemi

In brief: Neuropathy

You have involvement of both Ulnar and median nerve by the distribution, which comes from C7-8 from neck, so if you have neck spur that could inflame the nerve and causes the numbness in your hand, I suggest you see your doctor and request a Nerve Conduction study to investigate the problem more.
There are medication available if the numbness bothers you.

In brief: Neuropathy

Dr. Leila Hashemi
Dr. Leila Hashemi
Dr. Vicken Poochikian