When I was 15, I was diagnosed with vestibular neuritis(woke up spinning and had bad veritgo with movement for days) it always comes back after a virus for a few days. Why? Been 14 years.

Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Inner ear

irritation or fluid in the inner ear or eustachian tubes.
After 14 years, maybe it's time for an exdpert opinion? Call an ENT- you may also need sinus endoscopy.

In brief: Inner ear

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Robert Stachler
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Dizziness

If it is recurrent, you may have a condition called benign positional postural vertigo.
Your ENT doctor can sort this out for you. There are even some positions the doctor can put you through that may elleviate the problem if you have it. Good luck and feel better!

In brief: Dizziness

Dr. Robert Stachler
Dr. Robert Stachler
Dr. Eric Weisman