Breast tumor biopsy revealed 'canercous changes'. What are they?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: Breast Cancer
I assume that either your question or the pathology report contained this typo: cancerous changes means that the breast tumor is malignant.
Whoever ordered and/or performed the biopsy is in the best position to explain all the details of the report--looking at 2 words alone can be misleading.

In brief: Breast Cancer
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Crystal Twynham
"cancerous changes" could be "PRE cancerous changes"; I agree with Dr. Rosen that you need your surgeon to review your pathology report with you fully in order to understand what this means. No answer can be made from just those two words.
Dr. Rafael Lugo
Surgery
In brief: Cancer
It means cancer.
Should remove it. www.drlugo.com.

In brief: Cancer
It means cancer.
Should remove it. www.drlugo.com.
Dr. Rafael Lugo
Dr. Rafael Lugo
Dr. Steven Seres