I have been having so much joint pain in my hands and wrists when I wake up in the mornings my hands hurt even to move them around and my wrists too?

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Be seen

That is not really a "normal" complaint in a 24 year old.
There are multiple potential considerations, a good medical checkup and some basic blood work would be a void place to start.

In brief: Be seen

Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Liesa Harte

In brief: See your doctor

You should be seen by a doctor. That sounds worrisome to me.
I would want you to be examined and to check some labs for inflammatory markers, autoimmune markers, immune reaction to gluten, and thyroid function at least.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: See your doctor

for a workup.

In brief: See your doctor

for a workup.
Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: Agree with Dr Harte

But if you do not have an inflammatory arthritic cause, consider possible nerve inflammation at wrist, carpal tunnel syndrome, which could be due to many causes, including thyroid issues and diabetes.

In brief: Agree with Dr Harte

Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology

In brief: See doctor for full

workup. You are young to have joint pains, will need some blood work and possibly xrays.

In brief: See doctor for full

Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: You clearly have -

You need to see a specialist in rheumatology. This is not an orthopedic or neuro issue!

In brief: You clearly have -

Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey