Male 27.both kidneys contracted,incr cortical echo,poor cortico med diff.BUN is 22,creatinine 2.7,no BP no choles.urea 46all electrolyte serum normal?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Emergency

You have kidney failure.
We can confirm this. But you must sign off of the internet and get to a kidney specialist and perhaps begin readying for transplant. I have no idea what you expect on the internet. But the cause of your problem cannot be deduced in this question or in this forum.

In brief: Emergency

You have kidney failure.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Kyon Hood

In brief: Nephrologist

If you haven't already, you need to see a nephrologist immediately.
Without knowing more history, it's impossible to give you a specific diagnosis. I'm assuming a physician ordered and is aware of these lab/imaging results, but clearly you need to see a kidney specialist ASAP.

In brief: Nephrologist

Dr. Kyon Hood
Dr. Kyon Hood
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology