What group of medicine is propranolol hydrochloride in, and what does it do?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Let me help you
Inderal (propranolol) contains the medicine Propranolol hydrochloride, which belongs to the group of medicines called beta-blockers.
What is indera used for? Inderal (propranolol) is helpful in treating angina, which is chest pain caused by too little oxygen reaching the heart muscle. This occurs when the need for oxygen (demand) of the heart exceeds the amount that it can receive (supply).And could use for many other thanks.

In brief: Let me help you
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied