I have a headache, toothache, earache, sore throat, burning eyes, runny nose, and my cheek bones hurt really bad?

Fever? Agree with all answers because at this point cannot determine if it a dental or medical cause. But if it the weekend, pain is severe, swelling develops and you are running a fever, I would suggest a visit to an urgent care center or even an er. Some may have a panoramic xray machine that could begin the diagnosis and make proper referral.
See Dentist. I would see a dentist first as it is likely easier to get into the dentist and easier to rule out a dental issue. With a simple exam and X-ray radiograph, your dentist will be able to tell you if you have a dental problem. And, if not, you will be able to rule that out.
Call PCP. Medical, not Dental, problem..Call your PCP for advice and/or Rx.
See a doctor. It is difficult to tell what exactly is the problem over the internet. You should see a doctor for a proper physical and history.