Got diagnosed having diabetes type 2 since a year back .is there any way to may the sugar level normal as the criteria for military is to be normal?

Dr. Warren Foster
Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology

In brief: Exercise & diet

Exercise and diet is the first step to treatment of diabetes.
Often weight loss occurs and can also help. Speak with primary doctor to make sure it's safe and get specific exercise and diet prescriptions.

In brief: Exercise & diet

Dr. Dustin Colegrove

In brief: Weight loss, diet

Weight loss, exercise, and changing your diet can help normalize your blood glucose.
It also depends how far from normal you are and whether its realistic to do this with diet, exercise, and weight loss alone. See your doctor for medications to manage your diabetes.

In brief: Weight loss, diet

Dr. Sarkis Barupian

In brief: Diabetis

At time you can control your sugar with diet alone, often you may need medications and diest.
Get your A1C checked and discuss this with your doctor,

In brief: Diabetis

Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Type 2 diabetes

If you adhere to a strict diet you will be able to maintain a normal blood sugar.
Your doctor and a nutritionist will be able to help you.

In brief: Type 2 diabetes

Dr. Philip Chang

In brief: No

It's not something I would try and hide from them just as I haven't recommended that other patient hide their asthma in order to get into the military.
You're jeopardizing your health by not being honest with them.

In brief: No

Dr. William Forsythe