Does erectile dysfunction and loss of libido can happen from a psychological trauma from failure of a sexual experience? And what is the cure for it?

Here are some ... Possible, but I would still advise to have a comprehensive evaluation on general health, lifestyle, sex profile, drug use, etc. by stressing the quality, quantity, and sequence of events on all symptoms plus tests such T-level if testes are soft and "small" or being obese. So doing will define what may cause your current sexual concerns and reasonably propose Rx. That can be done within reach.