6/18 I had sex with a guy with a condom 7/5 I had sex with a guy w/o a condom there was oral sex involved Who most likely spread the herpes infection?

Dr. Shariq Refai

In brief: Cant tell

you wouldnt be able to tell who you got it from without knowing if the first guy has it or not.
if the first guy has herpes then it was likely him. if the first guy doesnt have it then it was most likely the second guy. The thing to take into consideration is if either of them didnt tell you before having sex with you, do you think they will be honest afterwards? condom or not it can still happen

In brief: Cant tell

Dr. Shariq Refai
Dr. Shariq Refai
Dr. Milroy Samuel

In brief: Both

If either one of them involved unprotected or or vaginal sex you could have gotten it from either one.

In brief: Both

Dr. Milroy Samuel
Dr. Milroy Samuel
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham