Swelling on face in front of left ear, pain in left temple and left forehead when try to move head quickly, pain behind left ear and neck below skull?

Facial pain. Over the computer, guesses would include a possible sinus infection causing swelling and inflammation. Cellulitis is always a possibility, etc. Only way to know for sure is to get an exam and then treated as need be. Best wishes.
Exam. Schedule an examination ASAP. This could be a nerve irritation or a prodrome ( starting symptoms) of a shingles outbreak. Never ignore facial pain or swelling.