Mild fever 5 days after DTP, Pnuemococal,and rotavirus vaccine. she 3m old. is it ok?

Dr. Ahmet Aybar
Pediatrics - Gastroenterology

In brief: Post vaccine fever

Low grade fever after vaccinations is common in infants.
Please make sure the vaccination site(s) are not indurated, (tender ,red and bumpy) and she is feeding well. Keep acetaminophen on board as needed. I would take her back to your pediatrician if fever persists more than a week to make sure there is no other reason for it.

In brief: Post vaccine fever

Dr. Ahmet Aybar
Dr. Ahmet Aybar
Dr. Judith Flores

In brief: Fever usually earlie

This may still be related to the vaccine althought I would consider having another reason.
This is a young infant and should be seen by a medical professional and evaluated.

In brief: Fever usually earlie

Dr. Judith Flores
Dr. Judith Flores
Dr. Jane Van Dis