Left tonsil swollen itchy throat int for years. Many allergies. If wheezing and take albuterol, tonsil subsides. Allergy, asthma, tonsil connection?

Possible reason. Albuterol dilates blood vessels, so I don't think there is a direct effect. I suspect that you are a mouth breather and may hyperventilate because of your anxiety and poorly controlled allergies and asthma. After you take albuterol, your hyperventilation decreases, resulting in less dry air irritating your mouth. See an allergist/immunologist to improve your condition.