Medication I am taking are Abilify (aripiprazole) and moban. Would it be bad to get pregnant?

Dr. Steven Arbit
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Yes or No
Abilify (aripiprazole) is a class c medication for pregnancy.
This means the risk to the fetus needs to be weighed against the benefit to the mom. I'm not sure if you mean Mobic instead of moban. If so, you should not be on Mobic and be pregnant.

In brief: Yes or No
Dr. Steven Arbit
Dr. Steven Arbit
In brief: Antipsychotics
Moban (Molindone) was discontinued in 2010.
There was only one supplier – Endo Pharmaceuticals. Regarding use of abilify (aripiprazole) - the potential benefit would need to be deemed to outweigh the risk when using this medication during pregnancy. It is FDA Pregnancy Category C. This means that risk to the fetus cannot be ruled out.

In brief: Antipsychotics