Can I take a multivitamin with lexapro (escitalopram)?

Caution. Vitamins are fine, with caution on high dose Vit C and E, as explained by Dr Rochester. Be careful though to avoid certain supplements that are for treating depression, such as 5-HTP. These may increase serotonin levels with potential for 'serotonin syndrome'. Best Wishes.
Yes. Multivitamins are fine. Avoid excessive Vit. E and Vit. C as they may increase bleeding times, as may Lexapro (escitalopram). Under normal circumstances this should be no problem even if on Vit. C and E. Only if preparing for surgery, the MDs may ask you to avoid Vit. C and E.