I have blood in my urine for almoat 3 months and 2 weeks ago the hospital said kidney failure possible kidney disease but sent me home and did nothing?

Your doctor. You definitely need to get your primary care doctor involved. You will need blood work and urine studies. Try also to retrieve your results from the hospital. Followup will be critical.
Kidney Failure? That does not sound right at all. You must have misunderstood. You need to be seen again and sort this out. If you were told you have kidney failure, then I would go the the emergency room. If there is evidence of anything really serious, they might admit you, and they should definitely give you a clear plan for what you need to do next. .