Very bad abdominal pain and left shoulder pain after eating. Can last hours.

Need more info. Have you seen a Dr for this ? Sounds like ulcer vs gall bladder, but without examination, impossible to tell.. Does it change, depending on the type of foods you eat ? Does anything you do help relieve the pain ? Any shortness of breath or chest pains or cardiac changes ?
Gallbladder . When associated with eating two common causes can be gallstones and the other would be inflammation or ulcer of the stomach. If there is pain going to your left shoulder that would be consistent with gallbladder issues. I would recommend depending on the severity of the pain. If you can wait to see you primary care provider make an appt. If not get to the emergency room. They will do some tests.