Cardiac MRI, CTPA, EGC 's, echo's, Chest X-rays, PET scan, blood tests, ECG stress test. All these tests, no diagnosis. Could something been missed?

Laboratory tests. Difficult to answer your question without knowing the symptoms and the physical examination that prompted the imaging studies and blood tests. What do your physicians suggest is the step?
Why the tests? All results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is in the best position to do that. Having said that , it is not clear why you had these tests done in the first place? Do you have any symptoms? It would be prudent to have a detailed discussion with your doctor.