Have herniated disc in my thorasic area and lumbar too. Lately have a leg muscle weakness. Walking but feel fatigued. Can this weakness sign of paralysis?

There can be many . potential reasons for your symptoms including neural or nerve tissue compression or pinching by a disc herniation that can present without any pain especially with a disc herniation in the thoracic area. One also had to realize that finding disc herniations in adults without any symptoms is not that uncommon. You should see your physician for an evaluation to assess your complaints.